As co-hosts and producers of the Dinner Sisters podcast, we've cooked over 300 new-to-us recipes from scratch over the past two years! That's a lot of dinners! We link every recipe in the show notes for the podcast but we've been trying to figure out a way to help you find the very best recipes to solve your particular dinner issue, in this case we're taking a look at our Greatest Hits...the absolute best of the best that our listeners rave about and cook again and again.
How Do You Use a Recipe Box?
We put this collection together as a click-able PDF. Each recipe has a few notes from us with a picture and is linked to the original recipe website (not ours) to make it easy on you. Just hover over and click on the picture and the recipe will open in another window.
Of course everyone has different tastes, and what we like you may not. However, we have personally cooked all of these dishes, most of them multiple times, and are confident that the recipe works as written. Trying out a new dish with a trusted recipe is a fun way to learn and grow in the kitchen. We hope you will experiment and find a few new favorites of your own.
Greatest Hits Recipe Box Includes:
- Caldo Verde: Portugese Kale Soup by Leite's Culinaria
- Pork Tenderloin with Port and Plum Sauce by Garlic and Zest
- Sausage Meatballs cooked in Stewed Beans by Jul's Kitchen
- Japanese Vegetable Pancakes by Smitten Kitchen
- Morrocan Fish Stew by BBC Good Food
- Lemony Bulgur Salad with Shrimp and Spinach by Food and Wine
- Strawberry Chicken with Avocado Salsa by Well Plated
- Bahn Mi Panzanella by Serious Eats
- Vietnamese Citrus Salad with Fresh Herbs and Yuba by Serious Eats
- Thai Larb Skillet by Wok and Skillet
- Strawberry Cake by Taste of Lizzy T
- Grilled Chicken with Mom's Barley Corn Salad by Iowa Girl Eats
- Cherry Peach Panzanella by What's Gaby Cooking
- Chili Steak with Hawaiian Rice by Good Housekeeping
- Buttered Tomatoes with Ginger by Bon Appetit
- Stone Fruit and Heirloom Tomato Mozzarella Salad by the Kitchen Papers
- Orecchiette with Corn, Greens and Ricotta by Bon Appetit
- Peach Cobbler with Hot Sugar Crust by Food52
- Easy Rosemary Garlic White Bean Soup by Budget Bytes
- Cuban Black Beans by Food and Wine
- Easy BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza by Bowl of Delicious
- Instant Pot Carnitas by Nom Nom Paleo
- Sheet Pan Taco bake by Food Network
- Sheet Pan Meatballs with Crispy Turmeric Chickpeas by Smitten Kitchen